Criminals prey on you not knowing how to protect yourself. Zen Cyber’s cybersecurity training gives you the knowledge to avoid being a target. Our hands-on, comprehensive courses teach you the latest best practices that you can implement at home and work.
Our courses qualify for continuing education credits with some organizations. See the Professional Development page for more information.
Home Users Class
Available through the NAIT Continuing Education Program. Discover how different cyberattacks work and, most importantly, how to avoid and reduce your exposure to these threats. With the skills you gain in this course, you will be able to practice cost-effective ways to safeguard yourself and your family better.
- Provided through NAIT Continuing Education Program (CCTM101)
- Selected topics for home users.
- Basic in-class exercises that secure your device
$225 per person
Business User Class
Cybersecurity is a team effort. Train your team to be the first line of defence for data security. Employees will learn the different ways cybercriminals go after individuals and businesses and what they can do to prevent it. At the end of this course, employees will know how to protect themselves at home and work.
- Private sessions for your company.
- Extended in-class exercises to secure work and home devices.
- Flexible scheduling. The Course can be split into multiple sessions throughout the year to minimize business impacts.
- The Comprehensive Cybersecurity Awareness Course is eligible for two-thirds reimbursement through the Canada Alberta Job Grant.
$500 per person
|HOME (NAIT CLASS)||BUSINESS|
|HOW COMPUTERS, DEVICES OR INDIVIDUALS CAN BE COMPROMISED||✓||✓|
|DEVICES, OPERATING SYSTEMS & APP STORES||✓||✓|
|WEB BROWSERS AND VULNERABILITIES||✓||✓|
|PHISHING AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING ATTACKS||✓||✓|
|SOCIAL MEDIA SECURITY||✓||✓|
|MALWARE & BOTNETS||✓||✓|
|INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)||✓||✓|
|VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORKS (VPN)||✓|
|COURSE LENGTH||7 HOURS||15 HOURS|
|ONLINE CLASS DELIVERY||✓||✓|
|IN CLASS EXERCISES TO SECURE DEVICES||✓|